Family Tree Maker History Part - 2

I thought about how what does that mean for me or what can I do about that and what I realized so when I did looking at my blog post.

I have done a couple of I won't call it proof arguments but I have worked through some situations in my database but I didn't put the information in my database.


I in fact did it in a blog post let me demonstrate that here I have a lady Vivian Howard Worthington and I was trying to make a connection between myself and a cousin that I made and I had their tree in my tree but.

Family Tree Maker 2018 History 


I couldn't figure out where they matched up because there was something wrong in one of the trees so I'm going to select her and go to the people person view and what I did is I put the web address to my blog post in two places I want to be able to see it as a fact and I have a custom fact that.


I created called web address and I have in the web links tab at the bottom I have the name of the blog post and the web address for it now I'm going to double click on the title because that will open up the window so there's the web address and there's the title of the blog post but if I click on this globe over here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Family Tree Maker History and Record Help

Family Tree Maker Software available for the Mac?

Family Tree Maker Important Uses