Family Tree Maker (FTM) Software History and Problems

I can open up the blog that was created and I'm going to bring it up wrote it on the screen and here is the link that I put in to my blog and there's a link and and this is what I wrote up about this problem.



That I have how I connected to these three people in my database they weren't in the database and I had a problem but how I solved that problem.

I had already done my own research but I described how I resolved that problem in the blog post including citations on that census record and how I in fact resolved the problem that.

Family Tree Maker 2018 Help


I had and it took me and I wrote it up in the blog post now that blog that information in the blog is not in Family Tree Maker yet.

I may or may not but what I did was put a link to that blog post in the web links tab and because I want to be able to find it again.

I also created a web links the web address links to that blog post included and I included the citation so I can get to it I haven't figured out whether.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Family Tree Maker History and Record Help

Family Tree Maker Software available for the Mac?

Family Tree Maker Important Uses