Family Tree Maker Where to Find Info in Genealogy Database

where I may find or I will find additional information about specific things like Fort Leavenworth there's a wiki Wikipedia website that talks about for Leavenworth.



I like it have it I'd like to have this link in my database so I can go to it from within the database so this is the second use of the web links tab one for I can get go to websites.


My family tree maker program


I find interesting information like about a Civil War battle or how I did a blog post on Samuel or Vivian so that's the name of that tune and that's how that's .

how I'm linking my family tree maker program to my blog post where I have documented some of the conflicting information that I have work through in in my blog post so not in my genealogy database now at some point in time.

I may transcribed that blog post and put it into the notes for that person but in the meantime I've got it I've already written it up so why not use it so in that's my notion at the moment at how to record some combine my research in my genealogy database using.

Family Tree Maker along with my blog post if you have any questions are commonly vit in the my Google+ community or on the blog posts and links will be too parallax view the black posts I mentioned earlier in the recording thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Family Tree Maker History and Record Help

Family Tree Maker Software available for the Mac?

Family Tree Maker Important Uses