Family Tree Maker Important Uses

today I would like to talk to you about the way I used the many notes features within the family tree maker program I've planned to do at least one more video on this topic Plus.

what the schedule I hangout on air with my cousin and friend dear Myrtle as she always helps me through these little projects this is a follow-up of a blog post that I did on April 14th called notes.

Notes in more notes I will put that link to the blog post when I share I share this in the community so I'm going to start out with a slideshow only to help me remember.



what I want to talk about and then we will get right into doing some live testing so this is about how I how I use the note features as an overview will get into more detail at a later time.

So there's I just want to talk about a number of sort of note fields that are in the family tree maker program for example the person notes and there's a lot of some hidden things.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Family Tree Maker History and Record Help

Family Tree Maker Software available for the Mac?