Family Tree Maker History and Record Help

I had a graphic that I put in there that that brick wall went down well the bottom line is as far as the records.

That I've seen and I've been looking for this for a long time they probably died without a in a document that I found at the Maryland Archives he probably died without any children so that's.



Why the brick wall came down because we believe that he died without any children but the cleat again the clue is that I have the blog post here down in the web links tab.


FTM Records 


I see it up here along with the facts how those two examples were onesies and twosies but I get another one here which I haven't done all the I haven't done the links yet but.

I will do that and that is I have a cavalry unit that 11th cavalry you see down here these links are legs to web sites that have a history of since this is a Civil War unit I have history in information about all of the battles right in my database.

I'm not gonna probably not going to do it on this unit for a unit I'll do it for the blog posts that I have done but I also put links to websites.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Family Tree Maker Software available for the Mac?

Family Tree Maker Important Uses