Family Tree Maker (FTM) History and Issue

I want to make this link available online or not at the moment it is not because I have marked at private I may change my mind going forward.



When this tree is online but at least in Family Tree Maker 2018 when I'm working on a personal I see the web address because I normally don't look at the web links tab but.

I want to look because I've got it up here so because I normally work in a task menu or the research notes menu but I wanted something to wake me up that looked down here in the web links let me give you another example.

Family Tree Maker Issue 


I'm going to give the example of Samuel know Samuel if I go to Samuel I know who his parents are I believe and I know that he's been married but.

I can't find any records on him but I did a lot of research trying to find who he was and I go to the people people workspace person view and there is a blog post and in that blog post.

I'll bring it over so you can see what the black looks like it says hints to solve a mystery and this explains the story but how I resolved that issue.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Family Tree Maker History and Record Help

Family Tree Maker Important Uses

Family Tree Maker Software available for the Mac?