Family Tree Maker 2017 History Part - 1

Hi this is cousin Russ a lot of blog posts that I've read and I'll talk about in a second but the blog posts.



That I read offered a suggestion or I read it and added the suggestion that I wanted to implement myself and that is " how do I preserve my hat family history" blog post and or combine my blog post into my genealogy program the blog post will be in the comments for the blog post.

History of Family Tree Maker 


The blog is called parallax view and the the author of this is a friend of mine Tony Proctor but he subtitles his parallax view is a different view on things and he is has a different view on things but creates a lot of interesting thought at least for me.

What I wanted to point out was that what he was talking about is preserving what we do and there's a I am fear part way down into blog post that talks about preserving our blog posts in as a way for us who do research.

Have blogs to combine that with the research and that's what I want to try to explain what I did after I read Tony's blog post it was about the future of online family trees.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Family Tree Maker History and Record Help

Family Tree Maker Software available for the Mac?

Family Tree Maker Important Uses